Friday, July 20, 2007

36th Wellington Film Festival

I'm taking a couple weeks off work again to enjoy the Film Festival in 2007.

The films I'm looking forward to are:
  • Eagle vs Shark
  • I Served the King of England
  • Death at a Funeral
  • Black Book
  • My Best Friend
  • Times and Winds
  • Perfect Creature
  • Brand upon the Brain!
  • The Home Song Stories
  • The Bothersome Man
  • Kissy Kissy
  • Drama / Mex
I'm also looking forward to:
  • After the Wedding
  • A Few Days in September
  • The Devil Came on Horseback
  • Death of a President
  • Priceless
  • The Matsugane Potshot Affair
  • Venus
  • Bamako
  • The Boss of it All
  • The Secret Life of Words
  • The Signal
  • The Lost
  • Animation Now!
  • Wolfsbergen
  • Retribution
  • Severance
  • The Night of the Sunflowers
  • Lady Chatterley
  • Inland Empire
  • No Mercy for the Rude
  • Them
  • Romulus, My Father
  • Climates
  • The Journals of Knud Rasmussen
On top of this there are quite a few I am sort of interested in! So I expect to be having a busy two weeks.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment